We represent people throughout Wisconsin in all types of criminal cases in both state and federal court.

Contact us if you or your loved one is charged with the following:

  • Disorderly Conduct
  • Domestic Abuse
  • Drug Crimes
  • Battery
  • Sexual Assaults
  • Theft or Robbery
  • Burglary
  • Or any other criminal charge


These cases are best handled by someone who knows the ins and outs of Wisconsin’s OWI laws and the methods of testing used by the police in making these types of arrests. Eastbridge Law Group, LLC, is just such a firm.

Criminal Appeals and Other Post-Conviction Representation

If you’ve already been convicted, we may still be able to help you.  To preserve your appellate rights, it’s very important that you contact an attorney right away after you are sentenced.  Even if it has been years since your conviction, there may be certain types of post-conviction motions that could still be brought to withdraw your plea, get you a new trial, or modify your sentence.

If an old conviction is continuing to haunt you, you can also contact us to find out if you are a good candidate for expungement.  While Wisconsin’s expungement law is somewhat limited, you might still qualify for relief.  If expungement is not an option, we have had success in reopening old cases and amending old charges to improve people’s chances of advancing in their careers, educational pursuits, and lives.

Traffic Cases

We can help you fight any type of traffic ticket.  We have handled traffic matters in almost half of the counties in the state.  Our representation in these matters has included both negotiating excellent deals for our clients and taking traffic tickets to trial.  While traffic tickets often seem trivial, they can have a major impact on your insurance rates, driver’s license status, and even your employment.  Don’t leave the outcome to chance.  We will work hard to get you the very best results possible to help you save money and keep your driver’s license valid.

Other Civil Forfeitures

Like traffic tickets, there are other cases that are also classified as civil forfeitures. Typically, they are violations of municipal ordinances.  If you or someone you know has been charged with an ordinance violation for anything ranging from underage drinking to disorderly conduct, you can contact us to see what we can do to keep your record clean.

Get a case evaluation today